The scope of our Cyber Risk Assessment in Melbourne includes the following activities. Cyberysk automates the assessment through use of several security tools. The depth of these activities is time limited, based on the number of devices and scope of issues discovered.
- Discover information assets within the environment
- Discover at-risk data on desktop and laptop devices (connected during discovery)
- Foundational cybersecurity technical testing within the environment
- Review cybersecurity related documentation including policies & procedures
- Report on current cyber risk status across the eight primary cyber risk domains
- Provide recommendations to mitigate identified cyber risks
- Onsite / Virtual presentation of Executive Summary & recommendations